Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us when you fill out a form or enter information on our website. This may include your name, email address, and other personal information.
- Information from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or advertising partners.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide and improve our services, including the following:
- To personalize your experience: We use your information to tailor the content and offerings on our website to your interests and preferences.
- To communicate with you: We use your information to send you updates and newsletters about our services, as well as to respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To improve our website: We use your information to understand how people use our website and to identify areas for improvement.
Sharing of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third party service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services.
- For legal reasons: We may share your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Inspiral Biomedical and our users.
Data Retention and Security
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and as required by law.